A limited edition, Jack Daniel’s No. 7, White Rabbit marks the 120th anniversary of the foundation of the Saloon of the same name: the very first bar to serve Jack Daniel’s. In 1892, before Lynchburg became a dry county, Mr Jack opened two bars: the White Rabbit Saloon and the Red Dog Saloon. The White Rabbit Saloon was a place where customers could rub shoulders with Mr Jack and his friends in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Lem, Mr Jack’s nephew, took the bar on after his uncle and continued the tradition by opening other saloons in the surrounding towns right up until the beginning of Prohibition when he was forced to cease his activities. Closed in 1909, the White Rabbit never reopened. This version will be followed by a second, Red Dog, created to celebrate the history of another saloon founded by Jack Daniel.