Cheesecake with red wine, a delicious dessert without an oven
The cheesecake with red wine is a good option to surprise your guests with the mixture of flavors of this dessert. It is an exquisite dessert that brings the combination of wine and cheese differently. If you are a fan of these delicacies make sure to make this recipe, it will certainly become one of your favorites. Here's how to do it.
1. For the base, grind the cookies and mix with the melted butter until a uniform dough is obtained.
2. For the filling, in an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese with the condensed milk, which is added little by little.
3. When it is well mixed, add the lemon juice and hydrated gelatin and beat until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4. In a baking paper pan, add the cookie dough and smooth it out. Add the cheese mixture on top, preventing air from getting inside. Then refrigerate for an hour or until the mixture is firm.
5. For the sauce, place the wine and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir a little. Add cinnamon and orange peel. Place over medium heat and wait for the alcohol to reduce and evaporate (approximately 30 minutes).
6. When the alcohol has evaporated and slightly reduced the mixture, remove the cinnamon stick and orange peel.
7. Add the gelatin sheet (already hydrated) and stir to dissolve. Remove from heat and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, until it thickens.
8. When everything is cool and firm, it can be veneered. In the center of the plate, we will place the cheesecake in the center of the plate. Let's put three cherries on top and add the wine sauce on top.